Friday, August 25, 2006

My Buddy


This is my buddy. He has always accepted me unconditionally. We talk everyday and he never hangs up on me. He comes to me when I need him, and sometimes when he just THINKS I do, without me even asking. He lives kinda far away, but he doesn't mind about the cost of gas, or hitting the road at the drop of a hat. He doesn't put pricetags on being my friend.

He listens to the sorted details of my fucked up life, and he always responds positively and with a sense of humor. He is encouraging, and kind. Never judgemental, and always respectful of my fragile heart. He makes me laugh and feel happy. He is really not that much different from any of my other friends, I just wanted to write about HIM today.

He reminds me to never accept 2nd best and that I don't deserve anything but the best. He reminds me that if it isn't positive or makes me happpy 100% of the time, to keep it out of my life. He is also very funny, and as you can see by this photo he thinks that I am very funny too.

I am thankful that he is in my world.

7 Comments:

Blogger Aye said...

Yes, that is exactly the kind of person you need in your life. It does my heart good to hear that he is. :)

12:42 PM  
Blogger Lilly said...

yes it is aye! ty.

eyeball, of course we LIKE each other..haha.. cute, but um, no tree sitting for me. I'm over dat, don't believe in it, and never will ever again make myself vunerable to the L word.

*builds the wall around my heart back, and this time making it 1000 times higher and 1000 times stronger* *gets an intelligence shot and a forget the past shot while I'm redoing myself*

6:06 PM  
Blogger Lilly said...

LMFAO

9:47 AM  
Blogger larrykim said...

he sounds awsome. i don't have any friends like that. well, i used to, but then the restraining order kind of killed the relationship

3:29 PM  
Blogger Lilly said...

hahahaha larrykim! that'll do it everytime!

8:09 PM  
Blogger me said...

Wow, just wow. What a great friend you have.

Perhaps you can believe in love again...with him.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Lilly said...

perhaps, pank. I already love him like a rock. haha.

good to see u back btw. :)

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home