Thursday, January 25, 2007

Movie In My Sleeping Head


I had a strange dream last night. The main part I remember was a nurse or some clinical person forcibly giving me an injection in my hand to calm me down. I dunno why, haha... but I think I was in a mental ward.

Here is what the interperters had to say about my dream:

To dream that you are in a mental institution, indicates a need for you to rest and reset your mind.

To dream that someone is forcibly injecting you with a needle, represents your negative attitudes about a particular situation or person. It also indicates the influence of peer pressure working against you. You are recognizing that someone is forcing their negative and unwelcome views or values on you.

I know what this is all about. Ahahahahahaha..

8 Comments:

Blogger Aye said...

Hmmmm very interesting!!! Now my interest is piqued...

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH SHIT!! ME TOO!! hahaha GD11

3:42 PM  
Blogger steve turner said...

i've heard that when you dream you're on a mountain top or on top of a high-rise, you're pondering the view as all the problems you have.

also, dreams about granny end up with wet spots in the sheets...

9:02 AM  
Blogger WhoIs Asking? said...

I always have stupid dreams ... but none thus far that involve needles. Ouchie!
Hey, can you smell in your dreams? Co-worker of mine was describing a dream where she could smell a dead body in her house ... don't wanna know what it means, just curious if anyone has ever smelled anything in their dreams.
I personally think her dog scooted up and farted in her face while she was asleep. *shrug*

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha Stevearoo... that shit's been goin on ever since Lilly and I met..Fact is, we both do alota sheet washin...

and YOU, MS. GONKSTER!! WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN, HUH??
I din't wanna tell ya this but, I've been havein to warsh a few o' muh sheets thinkin bout choo too!! hahaha

9:07 AM  
Blogger steve turner said...

is there anything worse than cold mcdonald's sausage?

10:08 AM  
Blogger Lilly said...

hahaha gonk! welcome back!!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Lilly said...

This dream is all very clear to me now.

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home