Monday, December 31, 2007

Second Life



I vanished into another world last January. It is a world unlike any other. I like it there.
I managed to bring a little of my first life into my second life. (notice the photo of the leaves). I have always adored Aussies, and I have a quite a few Aussie cartoons that I enjoy playing with. The one in the photo is very special to me. Unfortunately, he had to leave second life to deal with a real life sickness. I hope that he can return soon. Shortly after we said hello, back in March, he sung (typed) the entire song "Autumn Leaves" to me I played a piano. This photo from Second Life, to me, is priceless.
Its funny how this game parallels real life, on so many levels. I think that is what amazes me the most about being "in world". I'm simply amazed.
In real life news... Happy New Year.. I got the job!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aye said...

Seems like every time I try and log into SL, it wants me to install an newer version. I must not be hooked enough :Þ

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home