Saturday, August 26, 2006

Me N The Shroom


Sometimes I gotta get down and dirty to get my shot. This is a perfect example of me doing that. Like the pink bandana? It was only hotter than 40 hells that day so I thought I needed to take it along. Sure, its sort of a fashion statement, I have been known to wear these out in public in the past. Between the 90 degree heat that day, the hiking, and the HOTFLASHES, I'm damn glad I had that purdy pank bandana! I could care less how it looked! I was just doin' my thang and getting my shot! I got my shot too!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Aye said...

I think the pank 'do rag suits you quite well. You gotsta do what you gotsta. The results speak for themselves, I do say!!! Looks as though the 'shroom is smiling at ya!!!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Lilly said...

eyeball... tell us the funny story!!!!!!!

9:49 AM  
Blogger WhoIs Asking? said...

you had the fungus before the pee? you sure it was an outhouse?

10:26 PM  
Blogger Mad Max said...

The things we do to get the shot, huh? Looks like you got a winner there, it kind of might be hard to tell what it was if you didn't know. Funny thing, with the name Lilly I always had you pictured in my mind as a platinum blonde. Funny how you imagine how people look in your head, make up the image and it seems to stick with you, then your preconcieved notions are blown away upon the first time you actually put a face with that name.

Eyeball, I don't know, that sounds like a VERY funny story to me! I guess if I had partook of the fungi with you I could have been funnier, though!

2:06 AM  
Blogger Lilly said...

hahha eyeball... Drugs are bad, M'kay? haha..

Max, yup, I laid right down on the ground of ROCKS and got the shot of that smiling mushroom. Platium blonde huh? hahhahaha.. that's a good one. Actually, that pic saved you the really blown away effects of my face... haha...

9:53 AM  
Blogger me said...

Your all crazy haha!

I loved the pank do-rag!

: )

and eyes story
cool shroom

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home