Friday, May 05, 2006

Doing What I Love

REPOST FOR ZIP!!!

It's funny the twists and turns life takes sometimes.
All of my life, (the majority of which was spent with someone who could give a rats ass about my photography) I have wanted to do nothing but walk around in different places taking pics. Sounds crazy I know, such a silly little dream, but it was really the only dream I ever had in my entire life. When you live how I lived, there was no time for such "nonsense" as dreaming...
Anyway, I have been able to do the very thing I have always dreamt of, the past month or so. Just walking around, shooting whatever I "saw". Nobody hurrying me. Experiencing for the first time in my life, TOTAL FREEDOM. Moreover, I've had FUN.




6 Comments:

Blogger me said...

MAN!!! Thats what it's all about!! LMAO with the CLIMAX car!!!

hahahahahah!
I need that plate with a dozen exclamations!!
LOL great pics!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Lilly said...

I think that is a "rainbow" truck/car.. and Climax is a small town here in NC... Punny huh? I loved it!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Aye said...

Dream on, girl!!! You're taking some good shots, AND having fun!!! Its all good :)

12:12 AM  
Blogger Serenity said...

Right on Lilly! Doin what you love and we love seeing what you do! Keep up the great work hon. Awesome pics!

12:33 AM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

I define success as doing what you love and loving what you do. I'm happy that you have succeeded and are sharing that success with us. Love the pics, Lilly.

I live an equal distance between Climax and Erect. And I'm not kidding. I also live not far from Why Not. All three towns are here in central NC or what is commonly referred to as the Heartland. We are blessed to have Coastal, Heartland and Mountain regions of NC and that is how they divide the state.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Lilly said...

i appreciate the words of encouragement everybody. I'm still shootin'.. don't plan on stopping anytime soon. infact, i am more determined than ever to be successful at this.
climax and erect, huh? interesting. dont cha love NC? haha.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home