Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My Buddy Anthony



I was fortunate to be able to say hello to my friend Anthony, as he passed through NC. I got the tightest, most sincere hug!!! haha!
We met in 1997 online and he has been my buddy ever since. He has seen me, like several others, through some crazy seasons of my life, and did not run. Always in my corner, cheering me on and bitching with me. No matter what.
It was good to finally see him in person after all these years, and meet his new love, his daughter and her children. Oh and the little dog too. haha.
I am glad he has found happiness.
Even though the visit was short, it was sweet.
Here's to ya Anthony...you're the best!

2 Comments:

Blogger Aye said...

A good, longtime friend like that is a treasure indeed. Being able to meet in person finally has got to be nice, too. Glad you had the chance to do that!!!

1:45 AM  
Blogger Lilly said...

yup, he's a keeper.
lol

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home