Monday, August 28, 2006

Happy Birthday T





28 years ago I did the first best thing I ever did in my life. I brought a baby boy into this world. He weighed 7lbs 10 oz and was 21 inches long. I realized the true meaning of love that day, at the age 18.
Now 28 years and alot of memories, trials and tribulations later, I am still amazed when I look at him that he really came from me. So intelligent and handsome. I am extremely proud of him. I often wonder, especially lately, where the time has gone.
He is my heart.

Happy Birthday To My Firstborn! Your crazy ass momma loves you!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

Happy Birthday T...

4:33 AM  
Blogger Lilly said...

Thanks eyeball. He get it from his momma!

T says Thanks G. haha.

4:31 PM  
Blogger WhoIs Asking? said...

he growed up and got hurr!!!

He's an awesome looking young man, Lilly!

Happy Birfday!

9:54 PM  
Blogger WhoIs Asking? said...

p.s.


Hubble

9:54 PM  
Blogger me said...

Aww..

Your both beautiful.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home