Thursday, October 05, 2006

Oct 6, 1982

On this date in history, at 3:27 pm, I was giving birth to my 2nd son. It wasn't your everyday garden variety birth. Oh no! This one came into the world UPSIDE DOWN! Yes upside down. His stupid ass father put him IN upside down! Grrrr..

I had no drugs whatsoever for this one. Ladies and Gentleman, I AM THE WOMAN. YOU HURR ME? Footling breech they called it.. the room suddenly filled up with LOTS of people that I did not know... no time to scream WTF are all you guys doing in here looking at me... on with the show...

Everything went as best it could I suppose. Considering I was pushing an 8lb 3 oz kid who was 19 inches long, with a 14.5 inch head out backwards!!! I couldn't walk right for a long long time!!!

I fell in love again that day!

PS The kid is STILL UPSIDE DOWN! ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!

2 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

Happy Burff Day #2!

4:16 AM  
Blogger Aye said...

Happy Belated, boy!!! Not a huge kid, but coming out all crossed up like that... woah!!! You ARE the WOMAN!!!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home