Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The STOMP MONSTER COMMETH


Well, while I was out having a good time last weekend, the Stomp Monster moved in next door. I wish I was able to get a pic of the REAL stomp monster, but shes's pretty elusive. Only coming in and out after dark. I guess if I were a stomp monster I'd hide during the day too.

After 4.5 peaceful years here, I am now dealing with a 300 lb stomp monster and her 2 or 3 not sure how many dogs. Dogs that have actually been agressive towards me and my visitors. They bark like hell at everything, and she does nothing to try to quiet them down. One looks like an aketia chow mix, I hear one is a weiner dog, but i've not seen that one. Word is there is a 3rd dog somewhere.. prolly another akita chow mix...

The stomp monster washes approximately 8 loads of clothes a day and into the night. I would like to know how many fucking clothes a stomp monster owns. If anyone knows, please enlighten me. Just another noise the stomp monster makes.

It sure is scary living next to the stomp monster. Especially this close to halloween. She has managed to bring the witch out in me, and if she doesn't watch it, I'll put something on her that ajax cant take of.. and her little dogs too. Its not easy living next to the stomp monster. God, grant me the strength to battle this monster.

More as it develops. I will try to get a pic of IT.

7 Comments:

Blogger Aye said...

Dang, girl. Sounds like someone's trying to get ya out!!! It makes sense that she'd be doing a lot of laundry, I'm sure there is a much greater amount of material to each article of clothing. I hate those dogs that bark for any little thing. Irritating. That sucks, hate it for ya.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Granny said...

I'ma thinkin this heah stomp monster needsa clickity bump up side her head..

5:47 AM  
Blogger Lilly said...

na, aye, nobody's tryin to get me to move..i'm going to win this round.

haha lilly's standards? hahaha. I just call em like I see em.. facts are facts. This woman is large and in charge.. but only temporarily... sorry to hear you have a noisy house eyeball. i value my peace more than just about anything.

how bout i clickity bump her with my can of pringles, granny?

7:41 PM  
Blogger Mad Max said...

That is a scary picture. I think I liked the cartoon on Granny's blog a while ago where the boobs were hanging out from under the skirt better than the belly hanging down in this one. I hope that if you get the shot, it's not as scary as this one.

1:25 AM  
Blogger Granny said...

Shoot 'HER' clickity bump with your pringles can Lilly..YEAH, DO DAT!!

6:10 AM  
Blogger Memphis said...

Oh, I SO know what that's like! I used to live below an alcoholic woman who stomped harder and harder the drunker she got. One night she nearly hit me in the head with my own hallway light fixture when she knocked it off our ceiling with her stomping as I was walking under it.

3:09 AM  
Blogger WhoIs Asking? said...

Put some Twinkies on a string and tie the string to a bunch of aluminum cans. When the alarm goes off ... start-a-snappin!

BTW, that is a scarey ass pic!

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home