Saturday, October 21, 2006

Gettin' High



OLDER PICS OF SAME BUILDING before it was remodeled in 1990. The first photo is how it orignally looked when it was built.

I got to go up ontop of what used to be the tallest building in my city when I was a kid. The clock ontop of the building (you can't see it very well from that shot) is an icon of my city. When I was a kid, we used to be able to see this building on a clear day from the top of the steps at my elementary school. It has changed alot over the years, it even has a new name. I'm still trying to figure out what mountain that is off in the distance. I never knew it was there. Of course this building is no longer the tallest, but it was cool going up and having a look around. Only VIP's of my city get to go where I went, and see what i saw. I guess I'm a VIP afterall. Just call me Mayor.





3 Comments:

Blogger Aye said...

Good pictures, excellent prespectives. Interesting the way things change, huh???

1:30 AM  
Blogger Aye said...

Good pictures, excellent prespectives. Interesting the way things change, huh???

1:30 AM  
Blogger Aye said...

Wow, that was interesting. I think I hit the enter key twice or something...

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home