Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Don't Fence Me In


The past few weeks have been well, interesting.
From stomp monsters to car wrecks and squirrles, and everything inbetween. Well almost.

The good news is:

My job is coming together where my responsibilities sort of make sense. The kid's head looks much better. Slowly I am putting things in their proper places in my new home. Soon I will finish up the photos I shot for a bride. I get a paycheck for 8 days on Friday. The squirrels have stopped bothering me. For now.

So, I'm back to my old self mostly. There are a few loose ends that still need tying, (isn't that how it always is though?) and I am sure they will be tied up soon. Thanks to my friends who have stuck by me and provided me with encouragement. Several of you have done this over the course of YEARS. I am truly blessed because you are in my world.

512.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aye said...

512 back at ya. Glad to hear things are coming together for you and things are well. I like the Doofus pic. Speaking strictly for myself, I am truly blessed to have you as a friend, too.

1:13 AM  
Blogger Granny said...

SANG IT EYEBALL!!

Lilly all I can say is, my life is alot more enjoyable with you in it..

4:26 AM  
Blogger Mad Max said...

What Eyeball said. I'm glad to hear things are going well for you.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home